- New this year! Water Career Panel & Networking Session
- Early-bird tickets on sale now! 25% off through October 24
- First 25 2-Day Registrations will receive a free MIT Water Club vacuum bottle!
- Want to present at the Summit? Apply here! Free 2-day tickets for selected participants.
Fall 2018 Masters Application at the Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies is now live. You can access the application here. Please make sure to submit all of your materials no later than December 15, 2017 in order to be given full consideration for admission.
The Admissions office has been busy planning the fall recruitment schedule, and we will be traveling across the United States, throughout South America and hosting on-campus and virtual events. To see if we will be coming to a location near you, please visit our admissions events website. New events are continually added to the calendar, so keep checking back or feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Columbia University—Mailman School of Public Health
To apply for the 2017-2018 academic year, prospective degree candidates must complete the following two steps:
First, apply to the Harvard Kennedy School by December 4, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Second, apply for the Louis Bacon Environmental Fellowship by January 24, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
To learn more about the Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Fellowship, click here.
- Gain valuable career skills in hands-on scientific field research
- Earn 3 undergraduate academic transfer credits over winter-break
- Join a diverse & exciting group of college students for a marine and coastal
learning experience of a lifetime!